露营地 Uvala Borova 位于 Podaca, Splitsko-Dalmatinska Županija, 靠近 海边 和 位于林中.这个 阶梯型露营地 的营位 遮阴营位, 无遮阴营位 和 部分遮阴营位. Camping Uvala Borova 靠近 鹅卵石沙滩.
携带宠物需要知悉的相关规定 (Camping Uvala Borova):
对于运动度假型人士，营地还为您提供 远足活动. 可以游泳的地方有 海. 在 Camping Uvala Borova 您还可以 浮潜 和 帆板运动.
您不需要总是自己备餐，营地配有 披萨店 和 餐厅(供应小吃). 营地还为您供应s 新鲜面包. 您还可以使用网络。 露营地配备一至多台连网电脑 和 网络覆盖露营地80%区域，可用个人电脑连网.
Affordable camping in the low season with CampingCard ACSI
CampingCard ACSI is a useful little card that will earn you up to 60% discount on your holiday! In 2019 you can choose from no fewer than 3400 campsites in 21 European countries. You will pay one of the five fixed, low rates in the early and late season!
Up to 60% discount! You can stay even more inexpensively at the loveliest campsites throughout Europe for five fixed rates using your CampingCard ACSI.
More than 3400 campsites, all inspected by ACSI! You are welcome at more than 3400 campsites covering 21 European countries with your CampingCard ACSI
Affordable camping with your (grand)children 3 children (under 6 years) are included in the CampingCard ACSI rate at more than 650 campsites
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits 露营地 Uvala Borova every year and inspects the campsite based on more than 200 facilities and other points. The inspector is an employee of ACSI and not affiliated with the campsite.
Very quiet and nice place. Big trees create a perfect shadow, patches are specious and clearly separated. You can see the sea from your tent. The camping site also has a quite good but not expensive restaurant and a small grocery shop. Staff is very warm and professional. If you want to be close to the sea, but not in a big crowd, this place is for you.
Terraced site with helpful staff and good facilities. Views are lovely but new hotel under construction has robbed some pitches of a view. Beach is nice and private. The real problem is that at moment this is a building site with trucks and other construction vehicles accessing the hotel. Very noisy and no privacy. Some of the pitches at the bottom of the site are being used for parking for construction workers. The good news is that they stop about 5.30. Bar seems nice.
We stopped off for one night & ended up staying for three during our tour. This a lovely quiet small campsite with no frills. The surrounding area is beautiful. You can cycle for miles along the beach road. The pitches are a good size under the canopy of the pine trees and most with lovely views. Our pitch was near the beach road which was quiet at night but there was some activity in the morning. The main road runs along the back of the campsite and didn't appear to be that busy. The pebble beach is nice and not too busy. Would definitely recommend and would come back.
The reception personnel were extremely helpful and friendly. Staff member Irena was particularly helpful and spent over an hour on the phone and the internet helping me find a part for our camper.... much appreciated! Over all, I would recommend this campsite.
- Nice setting under tall pines with many views of the water. Most of the pitches have good shade but there are also a few that are more sunny.
- Decent beach directly below the bottom row of pitch sites.
- Good restaurant on site, although the loud, up-tempo music caters to the younger crowd. The irritating music would keep me from returning. Also a good store for basic food is on site.
- There is a nice pizza place next door to the camp restaurant with good pizza and quiet with no music, just the sound of the waves.
- The narrow road that goes through the bottom of the site is public but not frequently traveled by vehicles and makes for a nice 1.2 K walk or bike ride along the water to a nice town with beach-front food, etc.
- There are some very nice looking pitches near the water with great views and even though the public road runs right behind them, I would not hesitate to set up camp on one of them.
-The site is terraced on a steep slope and some of the pitches on the terraced section are not level.
- The toilet block is about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the slope, so getting there and back requires steep steps. There is only one semi-level pitch for a camper on the same level as the toilet block, so this site is not very handicap friendly for those with mobility issues. The flattest pitches are at the bottom of the hill which means more hill walking for those choosing to pitch there.
Calm and well-kept campsite with clean sanitary amenities. Within walking distance of a village.
The tranquility of the spots near the sea will make you wish to stay forever. The staff are very
Friendly and approachable and always willing to help.
Mooie en gezellige camping mooie grote percelen, graag nogmaals hierheen. Vriendelijk personeel, proper sanitair top.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- 01-04-2019 至 30-09-2019
- 2 ha
- 93 (40 - 80m2)
Address & Route
您想要预定露营地 露营地 Uvala Borova 或者获得更多的信息吗? 请参考以下信息。
AcsiWebsite\Entity\Website:name:5 会将您的请求发送到 "露营地 Uvala Borova"